Thursday, December 13, 2007

Training

I spent the day trying to complete the Arcades in Quest mode with Eileen. I want to get the unlimited amount of money see, so I create other data and just play for the items. Although it may be true as my cousin says that I "don't spend enough time with one character." That will all change.
So anyways, I quit Quest mode because some I decided I wanted to try out some combos for Shun Di. I actually came up with some nice series which I was proud of... 3PG, Half Circle Forward, HCF PP, 43P. If I remember correctly it took away 70 damage. There was that and also i tried PPbackP to get into his Sokokyoku (did i type it right?) Afterwards if i expact a midhit i attempt the Sabaki and go for that full circle throw, or i can go for the down kick and combo with 3PPK. After my training session i went on to a player match to try it out and got to play this decent Lei Fei. Unfortunately he had beaten me 2 rounds in a row, so the combos and series left me and all i thought of was winning, which i did. Laterz peeps.

No comments: